TBS 6909/6909-X/6909-X V2 - formally Re: [MSG-1] TBS 1609/1609-x/1609-x V2.

geojohnt@aol.com

Hello Ernst,

Yes, sorry, a bit of brain finger trouble.
I meant the TBS 6909 and variations.

>Your images show a TBS-6909-X (not V2!) and a TBS-6909.

Ah, that's interesting as I got the first image off the TBS website and it said it was V2 in the write up.
The second image was the one Amazon UK are selling.

Mmmm, things don't look very encouraging.

Thanks for information regarding operating the 6909 and the advice to purchase a TBS 6903.

Best wishers,
John