Starts today! A Meteosat-11 SEVIRI decontamination is planned from 17 to 24 January 2022.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

A Meteosat-11 SEVIRI decontamination is planned from 17 to 24 January 2022.

https://www.eumetsat.int/upcoming-meteosat-11-seviri-decontamination-2022

My best guess for MSG Data Manager users:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/faq.htm#decontamination

nigel

Thanks for the update, David.

It's working as described!

Regards

Nigel

On 17/01/2022 08:29, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺 via groups.io wrote:
A Meteosat-11 SEVIRI decontamination is planned from 17 to 24 January 2022.

https://www.eumetsat.int/upcoming-meteosat-11-seviri-decontamination-2022

My best guess for MSG Data Manager users:

  https://www.satsignal.eu/software/faq.htm#decontamination

On 17/01/2022 13:53, nigel wrote:
Thanks for the update, David.

It's working as described!

Regards

Nigel
Excellent, Nigel. Thanks for confirming that. Seems to be OK here too. I'm
wondering how many calls the EUMETSAT Help Desk received?

fly.fechter@t-online.de

no - does NOT work here in northern Bavaria !
Will switch off till end of decontamination !
Roland

fly.fechter@t-online.de

typing error - msg-2 data does come in here, too!
Roland