From: "Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io" <ernst.lobsiger@...>
Sent: 08/01/2022 11:10:00
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] FY-3D

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:14 AM, Philip Robinson wrote:
Yes, i did restart the tellicast clients
Philip,

I GIVE UP: You simply tell us the TelliCast client is broken as it is unable to log on D:.
Go on with your own "next step" of deleting all TelliCast stuff on C:. But don't blame
me if things don't work as expected anymore: "Wer nicht hören will muss fühlen!"

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:14 AM, Philip Robinson wrote:
Yes, i did restart the tellicast clients
Philip,

I GIVE UP: You simply tell us the TelliCast client is broken as it is unable to log on D:.
Go on with your own "next step" of deleting all TelliCast stuff on C:. But don't blame
me if things don't work as expected anymore: "Wer nicht hören will muss fühlen!"

Philip Robinson

Ernst
and restarted the client.ini
Philip