data blocked

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
I use the MSG Data Manager 31 18 1324 with the SR 1.
Since a while ago  no received data appears.
Seems that this data is blocked somehow - tc-cast receives a steady stream of it !
the received files section stays empty !
My antivirus software seems to be off.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Regards,
Roland
PS.
my email address is
fly.fechter@...

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hallo,
Sorry to bother again !
Most likely it will need the expertise of David - so please David could you look into this ?
I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
Roland

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 30/11/2021 10:55, fly.fechter@... wrote:
Hallo,
Sorry to bother again !
Most likely it will need the expertise of David - so please David could you
look into this ?
I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
Roland
No-one else has reported lack of data, so most likely it is something which has
happened local to your station. I suggest you determine exactly when your data
stopped flowing, and what event happened at that time to cause the data to stop.

- Check the TelliCast log file for errors.
- Check that you have not run out of memory or disk space.
- Try restarting the PC.

Perhaps then someone will be able to help.

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Thank you very much, David !
Please tell me the correct Tellicast received files location.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Whatever I put I reap "you must specify a valid  valid location for received files"
Last time I put C:\MSG-1\received\ there - no luck

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 30/11/2021 15:34, fly.fechter@... wrote:
Thank you very much, David !
Please tell me the correct Tellicast received files location.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland
That is your choice, there is no fixed value.

You did not answer my questions.

On 30/11/2021 15:55, fly.fechter@... wrote:
Whatever I put I reap "you must specify a valid  valid location for received files"
Last time I put C:\MSG-1\received\ there - no luck
As my previous message.