GOES10, GOES12, MTSAT, Meteosat5

Vincenzo Mone

Hello all,

Maybe in the time I was off, something has changed.

I remember that I have asked on the group how to get

images from the other side of the earth.

I had a reply from David that he suggested me

To have those animations, to select GOES10, GOES12, MTSAT, Meteosat5,

But in this earliest release, in the Channel dropdown list of the Setup MSG  Animation

In the ASG Animation software I do not see them anymore.

Why this????

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 06/11/2021 21:20, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello all,
Maybe in the time I was off, something has changed.
I remember that I have asked on the group how to get
images from the other side of the earth.
I had a reply from David that he suggested me
To have those animations, to select GOES10, GOES12, MTSAT, Meteosat5,
But in this earliest release, in the Channel dropdown list of the Setup MSG  Animation
In the ASG Animation software I do not see them anymore.
Why this????
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Please, Enzo!

I already answered these questions in the SatSignal group. Please do not post questions in duplicate groups, it will only annoy group members, and make it less likely that they will answer.

NEW questions about EUMETCast dissemination are welcome here.

Questions specifically about my software should be in the SatSignal group.

Take care what questions you ask and where.