TBS 6903 setup

boaz.n@...

Hello,
After trying to follow step by step the manual of setting up the connection to EumetCast something is wrong.
I am trying to connect with single LNB and single cable to the 6903 PCIe card and getting unlocked status with strong strength signal and zero quality .
Attached the situation I am currently in.
What should I check? How can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Boaz

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 28/10/2021 14:16, boaz.n@... wrote:
Hello,
After trying to follow step by step the manual of setting up the connection to
EumetCast something is wrong.
I am trying to connect with single LNB and single cable to the 6903 PCIe card
and getting unlocked status with strong strength signal and zero quality .
Attached the situation I am currently in.
What should I check? How can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Boaz
Boaz,

Welcome to the group!

Commonly the problem is that the antenna is pointed at the wrong satellite.
Can you confirm that the antenna pointing is correct, and that you really do
have a signal at the end of the cable?

Vincenzo Mone

Bias,
From the picture I see Eutelsat 10E.
We have moved to Eutelsat 25E.
Maybe it is the problem

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

Il giorno 28 ott 2021, alle ore 16:31, boaz.n@... ha scritto:

Hello,
After trying to follow step by step the manual of setting up the connection to EumetCast something is wrong.
I am trying to connect with single LNB and single cable to the 6903 PCIe card and getting unlocked status with strong strength signal and zero quality .
Attached the situation I am currently in.
What should I check? How can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Boaz

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 28/10/2021 15:39, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Bias,
From the picture I see Eutelsat 10E.
We have moved to Eutelsat 25E.
Maybe it is the problem

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
No, still on 10A.

https://www.eumetsat.int/eumetcast-europe-service-transponder-migration

The move in 2023 is to 10B.

boaz.n@...

Thank you for your response.
Attached the LNB type and the receiver setup. Is there something wrong that I should know about?
Raw signal I get, though. Should I add extra or missing item to the current setup?

Boaz