MTSAT and MSG LRIT

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 12/09/2021 12:55, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello all,
Please anybody can tell me where does
MSGDM picks the images for the MTSAT and MSG LRIT.
it should be  on MSG-1 MSG-3 or MSG-4????
Thanks
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,

I already advised you to disable the MTSAT and LRIT tabs. It's in Setup, Options, Program controls. These are for processing of what is now historic data.

Alan Curnow

MTSAT were a series of Japanese owned weather satellites which are now discontinued. Himawari-8 is the replacement for MTSAT.
Meteosat LRIT images are no longer broadcast via Eumetcast as far as I know, though are available via their web service. They are only low resolution resampled versions of the HRIT images anyway.

Cheers,
Alan

Vincenzo Mone

Hello all,

Please anybody can tell me where does

MSGDM picks the images for the MTSAT and MSG LRIT.

it should be  on MSG-1 MSG-3 or MSG-4????

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester