From: "Jonathan Williams" <jonathan@...>
Sent: 19/08/2021 14:42:25
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Back in the game ...

Thanks both.

With Ernst’s heads up about the 6903 being able to take all 3 services, I was going to ask you Philip why you went for two receivers.

Whilst I’m here, can I ask you both … I get the impression that a RAMdisk is no longer necessary as it was when I was last running. Is that right or is there still a benefit?

Jonathan