Problem reception Eumecast- message in log files in Shell

Kobus Botha

Thanks Heiko.
Your  message appreciated.
My problem now resolved- weak signal from my dish.
I saw something on this group regarding a similar problem- David Taylor mentioned to check the signal- and that was exactly my problem.
Kobus.

Heiko Schellhorn

Hi Kubus

I reinstalled today Eumetcast and the etoken software- but something went wrong.
In the log file of System Client 2.14.6 I get the following error messages:
"could not join channel A1C- GEO-1 missing key- 63468" - the same for 2, 3, etc- a wrong setting in Eumetcast?
Can have multiple reasons.....

* is your token recognized properly

* is your license active ?
--> what does line host_key_4 in the "License" section of you Tellicast-webpage look like ?

* did you possibly miss to setup the [recipient] section in your cast_client_XYZ.ini
--> user_name and user_key

Some more informations would be helpful.

Best regards

Heiko

Dipl. Inf. Heiko Schellhorn

University of Bremen Room: NW1-U 2065
Inst. of Environmental Physics Phone: +49(0)421 218 62091
P.O. Box 33 04 40 Fax: +49(0)421 218 62070
D-28334 Bremen Mail: mailto:schell@iup.physik.uni-bremen.de
Germany www:
http://www.iup.uni-bremen.de/
http://www.tropomi.eu/
http://www.sciamachy.de
http://www.esa-ghg-cci.org

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts,
while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
- Charles Bukowski -

Kobus Botha

HI
I reinstalled today Eumetcast and the etoken software- but something went wrong.
In the log file of System Client 2.14.6 I get the following error messages:
"could not join channel A1C- GEO-1 missing key- 63468" - the same for 2, 3, etc- a wrong setting in Eumetcast?
Can anyone help please?
Would highly appreciate.
Kobus Botha- South Africa