Signal Level

Ian Deans

On 22/06/2021 15:26, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Ian,
Just got back after shopping.
Further to my previous report, now at 14:23 UTC my SNR is 13.0 - 13.1 dB steady. P -25 dBm.
Still cloudy but not rain bearing cloud.
'Somethings' not right?

Thanks for reporting John ( 2 mails ).
Yes I too saw a signal recovery today for a short time, but as I prepare this mail the signal is way down again in cool but sunny conditions.

As you say there is a problem at the moment.

geojohnt@...