TBS 5927

Ian Deans

On 04/05/2021 12:06, Ian Deans via groups.io wrote:
Can anyone who is using the TBS 5927 successfully on Windows 10 and by that I mean no losses or missed/recovered packets from their end please advise which TBS driver they are using.

Thanks to all that replied. Likely not many using the TBS 5927 and those that are clearly not error free.

Youssef Bennouna

I am experiencing the same problem with HVS-1 but I’ve been told that my antenna was not fully oriented to EUTELSAT 10 (A) because my SNR is about 9-10 dB. I suppose you don’t have this problem, as you have a good SNR.

Youssef Bennouna

ETUDES ET MESURES LES 5 DOMAINES

Villa 176, Bassatine El Menzeh

12123 - EL MENZEH