Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di Ian Deans via groups.io
Inviato: giovedì 22 aprile 2021 11:03
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] BS/HVS-1 SNR this morning early.

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,

Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.

My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.

I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an
uplift also.

Regards,
John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an increase.

On 22/04/2021 10:28, James Brown wrote:
I wonder if there has been a small beam realignment?
A small snapshot of Ireland and S Wales.
Cheers
James
I'd wondered that as well, but TP2 hasn't changed. Of course, TP2 may be on a different and slightly broader beam antenna. In my report to EUMETSAT this morning I suggested the increase was more at stations to the north and west.

Any increase is very welcome, of course!

James Brown

On 22 Apr 2021, at 10:03, Ian Deans via groups.io <iandeans142=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,
Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.
My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.
I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an uplift also.
Regards,
John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an increase.

Ibercom x

Hi
I see no increase signal up here West of Portugal with a 1,25 dish SNR 11,70 dB , Quality 59% RFLevel -27 dB.
Regard Michel

Sem vírus. www.avg.com

El jue, 22 abr 2021 a las 10:03, Ian Deans via groups.io (<iandeans142=btinternet.com@groups.io>) escribió:

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.
>
> My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
> Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.
>
> I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an uplift
> also.
>
> Regards,
> John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with
levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an
increase.

Ian Deans

geojohnt@...