hi i new to using MSG data ,and hope you can help where can i download this kind of of file "W_XX-EUMETSAT-Darmstadt,VIS+IR+HRV+IMAGERY,MSG1+SEVIRI_C_EUMG_20190401090010.nc"

yaron1205@...

yes i registered and have a user name and password

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 15/04/2021 14:08, yaron1205@gmail.com wrote:
thank I mange do get for the order page and chose the date of the MSG
but It don't give me any ability do order the file,i will try to ask for help using the email you gave me
You are registered, I suppose?

yaron1205@...

thank I mange do get for the order page and chose the date of the MSG
but It don't give me any ability do order the file,i will try to ask for help using the email you gave me

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 14/04/2021 21:41, yaron1205@gmail.com wrote:
hi i new to using MSG data ,and hope you can help   where can i download this kind of  of file "W_XX-EUMETSAT-Darmstadt,VIS+IR+HRV+IMAGERY,MSG1+SEVIRI_C_EUMG_20190401090010.nc" I did find them on this page
https://navigator.eumetsat.int/product/EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:MSG15-RSS/print <https://navigator.eumetsat.int/product/EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:MSG15-RSS/print>
but every time I try to order from this page i got  "504 Gateway Time-out" The server didn't respond in time.
Thank you very much
I know the Data Centre has had some unexpected downtime but if it fails again try contacting Ops at:

ops@eumetsat.int

yaron1205@...