Topics

PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0

Douglas Deans

On 09/01/2021 21:40, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi Ernst
Thanks very much for all your efforts
I have spent all day today re-installing Windows to a version that will work with BDAData ready for my 6909X arriving on Monday
Will try the new kit at some stage
Regards
Graham

Good luck with that Graham. The things we do for our hobby.
I will be following your efforts with the 6909X with great interest and may well follow you down the same path.
Look forward to your updates.
Hope it all goes well.
Stay well.

Kind regards,
Douglas.

Graham Woolf

Hi Ernst

Thanks very much for all your efforts

I have spent all day today re-installing Windows to a version that will work with BDAData ready for my 6909X arriving on Monday

Will try the new kit at some stage

Regards

Graham

Ernst Lobsiger

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 12:21 PM, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
Where can I find the starter kit?

At the start of this topic (but I'll not help you to unzip it).

Ernst

Daniele Guardigli

Hi,

Where can I find the starter kit?

Thanks

Il sab 9 gen 2021, 09:10 Ferdinand Valk <fvalk@...> ha scritto:

Ernst,

Thanks for all the work you’ve put into this.  I see that you’ve made quite some standardization, which will make communication between users a lot easier as they’ll all sing from the same sheet of music.

I’ll comment later after having gone through it all.

Cheers,

Ferdinand