Giant iceberg A-68A is spinning.

Thorsten Miglus

Hi all,

A-68A turned south: anim_A68.gif (2000×1000) (ing-miglus.de)

Cheers
Thorsten

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 05:34 PM, <geojohnt@...> wrote:
Hello Ernst,

Nice collection of animations.

Only the pointed tip of the iceberg still pointing down is showing in cloud today but it looks as Ferdinand said with his diagram of the coastal shelf around South Georgia that it may well move away from South Georgia.

Interesting.

geojohnt@...