Topics

Tellicast error message Missing Key

diogenes1@...

Thanks Jan,
HVS1 & 2 are working fine for me on another pc with another USB dongle it is only the BAS  stream (on a seperate m/c with its own dongle) which is causing a problem.
regards, Peter

Cornish Man

Hi Peter

I am having the same problem with Bas and HVS 1

I emailed EUmetSat and I am awaiting a reply from them

I Did reinstall windows 10, maybe it's to did with an update?

Jan

On Wednesday, 2 October 2019, 14:45:27 BST, <diogenes1@...> wrote:

Hello all,
Suddenly my BAS setup is not working the error message thrown up by tc-cast-client is "Missing Key" followed by a five figure number which is variable. I have not removed the USB Key  from its socket on the pc and at present it is showing the usual red light. Can anyone offer advice.
Regards Peter

diogenes1@...