Topics

Metop A

Ian Deans

A message from Eumetsat has confirmed that they have been able to restore SEM and GRAS for Metop A, but I also see that we are now receiving some restricted EARS AVHRR. Good to see some progress with this 13 year old satellite.

Ian Deans

Another two ascat EARS files sent next orbit from Metop A.

Ian Deans

Metop A looks likely to be unavailable for an extended period, and Eumetsat are still showing all data as red.

Yet at approx. 18.29 UK time two ascat EARS files from Metop A are sent through EPS Africa ( basic ) ----- strange !!!

Regards
Ian