Topics

position

Robert Moore

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look – but I really would like to have the base map. Can’t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert

David J Taylor

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert
===================================

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).

Cheers,
David
--
SatSignal Software - Quality software for you
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

Robert Moore

That's my problem - there is no world map either in World View or GAC Images/Quick Look. I have it in METOP-A - which is why I thought I might have missed a setting, or something, in METOP-B

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 July 2019 18:03
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] position

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).

Cheers,
David
--

Alan Banks

Hi

One needs the User Map in each iteration of Metop's folder(s).

Alan

On 21/07/2019 18:30, Robert Moore wrote:
That's my problem - there is no world map either in World View or GAC Images/Quick Look. I have it in METOP-A - which is why I thought I might have missed a setting, or something, in METOP-B

Robert

From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io

Robert

Robert,

Cheers,
David
--

Robert Moore

_That's_ what I missed, thank you Alan.

Robert

From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Banks via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 July 2019 19:44

Hi

One needs the User Map in each iteration of Metop's folder(s).

Alan

On 21/07/2019 18:30, Robert Moore wrote:

Robert

Robert

Robert,

Cheers,
David
--