Topics

position

Robert Moore

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look – but I really would like to have the base map. Can’t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert

David J Taylor

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert
===================================

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).

Robert Moore

That's my problem - there is no world map either in World View or GAC Images/Quick Look. I have it in METOP-A - which is why I thought I might have missed a setting, or something, in METOP-B

Robert

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert
===================================

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).

Alan Banks

Hi

One needs the User Map in each iteration of Metop's folder(s).

Alan

On 21/07/2019 18:30, Robert Moore wrote:
That's my problem - there is no world map either in World View or GAC Images/Quick Look. I have it in METOP-A - which is why I thought I might have missed a setting, or something, in METOP-B

Robert

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).

Robert Moore

_That's_ what I missed, thank you Alan.

Robert