Topics

cast-client-channels_xxxx.ini

geojohnt@...

Hello All,

I'm configuring my hvs-1.ini (hopefully) and wonder if I need to also include:

receive_buffer_size=80000000
and tmp_directory=\EUMETCast\tmp\xxxx

In every channel entry?

David J Taylor

Hello All,

I'm configuring my hvs-1.ini (hopefully) and wonder if I need to also include:

receive_buffer_size=80000000
and tmp_directory=\EUMETCast\tmp\xxxx

In every channel entry?

John,

Please see the examples I just linked to.

I tried a greater bugger size (16 MB) for the HVS-1/2 instances, but I don't think it made a lot of difference to be honest. Better ways to reduce data loss!

The version supplied by EUMETSAT is a good template.

geojohnt@...

David,

Sorry, I spent an hour fiddling before reading further emails?

Thanks for the added suggestion/clarification