Topics

1.2m DISH

Robert

Hi
I am looking for a 1.2m dish for receiving HVS-2.  I do want it both ways!! ie not too expensive but a good quality dish.

Does anyone have one for sale or can you suggest where is a good place to purchase one.

I can collect if it is not too far away.  My location is Rudgwick nr Horsham

Many thanks ans 73s

Robert
G4ZEJ

Brian

Have a Gibertini not used in years and then only briefly as problem was LNB, it currently lives in the garage!
Was keeping it for HVS-1 & 2 but 1M dish works perfectly here except under heavy rain.

Location is near Harwich.

73's
Brian

Ernst Lobsiger

Robert,

the Gibertini OP-125L is a good dish though I had some mechanical problems with elevation settings.
To tranport such a dish on the roof of a custom car is quite an adventure to say the least. Speed limit
whithout wind is 45 MPH whatever your fixation. I have done that some 150 Miles on highways and
know what I'am talking about ...