Topics

XRIT2PIC installation problems

Cornish Man

Hello

I am having trouble installing  XRIT2PIC

I can install it no problems, but when I start the program a couple of windows popup saying I am missing files

The files are: Jpeg813.dll, wvt.dll, libgio-2-0-0.dll and  libntl-8.dll

Any help would be grateful

Cheers

Roby

Hello, you have installed: setup_gtk20dll.exe ?

Cornish Man

I have

Cornish Man

And setup_decompr.exe

R. Alblas

You need to download and install setup_decompr.exe and setup_gtk20dll.exe. These contain the missing DLL's.
Make sure to install them at the same location as xrit2pic.

On 04/01/2019 06:07 PM, Cornish Man via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello

I am having trouble installing  XRIT2PIC

I can install it no problems, but when I start the program a couple of windows popup saying I am missing files

The files are: Jpeg813.dll, wvt.dll, libgio-2-0-0.dll and  libntl-8.dll

Any help would be grateful

Cheers

Cornish Man

Hi

I have done that and still having problems

Cheers

On Monday, 1 April 2019, 17:46, R. Alblas <sat@...> wrote:

You need to download and install setup_decompr.exe and setup_gtk20dll.exe. These contain the missing DLL's.
Make sure to install them at the same location as xrit2pic.

On 04/01/2019 06:07 PM, Cornish Man via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello

I am having trouble installing  XRIT2PIC

I can install it no problems, but when I start the program a couple of windows popup saying I am missing files

The files are: Jpeg813.dll, wvt.dll, libgio-2-0-0.dll and  libntl-8.dll

Any help would be grateful

Cheers

Cornish Man

Hi

Managed to get it working.
The dll files went to a different folder.

One question. How do i colorize the images as they are in black and white

Cheers

David J Taylor

Hi

Managed to get it working.
The dll files went to a different folder.

One question. How do i colorize the images as they are in black and white

You can use:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/geosatsignal.htm

R. Alblas

For geostat. satellites like MSG there are several combinations of channels implemented to colourize; see right-bottom, pop-up menu, which shows nrgb (natural rgb composite) and a lot more.
Enable 'Colours', select a satellite (not a single channel) and do Preview or Export.

Btw, there is an xrit2pic mailing list, which may be better to use for questions about xrit2pic:

Rob.