David J Taylor

From: caucheteux.m@...

Hello, I can not open FTP would you have a solution?

thank you
=================================

No-name,

I suspect that the proxy server should be blank.

caucheteux.m@...

Flashfxp works perfectly I would like to download the files automatically.

David J Taylor

From: caucheteux.m@...

Flashfxp works perfectly I would like to download the files automatically.

.. and the FTPhelper should also work perfectly if you remove the Proxy entry, as I have already suggested.

caucheteux.m@...

thanks sir Taylor , i will try to solve this problem later. thank you to everyone Eumetsat they are very pleasant. thank you for the keys and free access, and thank you for your software simple to understand.