Topics

2met software

Nadi2016@...

Hello,
I would like to buy 2met Sofware because they claim a wide range of capabilities(Processing all of Eumetcast data and ...), but I couldn't find a demo or any video from the software. Has anyone worked with this software? What is your Idea about this matter?

Cornish Man

Hi

I just emailed them to find out about the software