Topics

Problem in GeoSatSignal registration

Hamdan

Hi to the group

I am facing a problem in the registration of GeoSatSignal software in my receiving and processing PC, the main problem is while i enter my user name and key into the software it gives a message of successful registration but when i restart the software, it returns back to the limited time evaluation mode! and a message shows up asking for registration etc..

I repeated many times entering the username and key but without any improvement.

Any help is appreciated

Best Regards
Hamdan

James Brown

Try right click and use administrstive identity on the exe.
Then enter your details.

Cheers,

JB out and about

On 21 Jan 2019, at 19:07, Hamdan via Groups.Io <hamdan789n@...> wrote:

Hi to the group

I am facing a problem in the registration of GeoSatSignal software in my receiving and processing PC, the main problem is while i enter my user name and key into the software it gives a message of successful registration but when i restart the software, it returns back to the limited time evaluation mode! and a message shows up asking for registration etc..

I repeated many times entering the username and key but without any improvement.

Any help is appreciated

Best Regards
Hamdan

Hamdan

Edited

Yes, now the software is working normally just after using administrative identity

Mr. James thank you for the help.

Regards,
Hamdan

James Brown

On 21 Jan 2019, at 19:25, Hamdan via Groups.Io <hamdan789n@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Yes, now the software is working normally just after using administrative identity

Mr. James thank you for the help.

Regards,
Hamdan
_._,_._,_
Glad it worked.
James

David J Taylor

Hi to the group

I am facing a problem in the registration of GeoSatSignal software in my receiving and processing PC, the main problem is while i enter my user name and key into the software it gives a message of successful registration but when i restart the software, it returns back to the limited time evaluation mode! and a message shows up asking for registration etc..

I repeated many times entering the username and key but without any improvement.

Any help is appreciated

Best Regards
Hamdan

Thanks for helping James.

Hamdan,

Perhaps you missed this from the registration e-mail:

"When entering the key, please remember to use right-click, Run as Administrator if using Windows-7 or later."

Please let me know if there's a way I can make this clearer.

Thanks,