Topics

HRV north.

geojohnt@...

Seems something has gone wrong with 0 degrees HRV north?

It's been shifted west and cuts off at Cyprus.

???

Thorsten Miglus

John,

From the Weekly Operations Schedule - Week 33:

From 2018-08-17, the Meteosat 0° HRV upper window will
be shifted to the west position at 10:00 UTC every day,
instead of 17:00 UTC as currently implemented. This is
to allow for a better coverage of the Azores. The HRV
window coverage in the East will be maintained via the
Meteosat RSS and IODC HRV windows.

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 12:50 PM, <geojohnt@...> wrote:
Seems something has gone wrong with 0 degrees HRV north?

It's been shifted west and cuts off at Cyprus.

???

geojohnt@...

Hello Thorsten,

OK, thanks for that.
Gosh, some time ago - I hadn't noticed and wasn't aware of the changes.

I'll obviously have to revert to RSS HRV-N imaging to maintain the easterly coverage area when required.

Best wishes,
John.

In a message dated 30/09/2018 13:26:35 GMT Standard Time, thorsten.miglus@... writes:

From the Weekly Operations Schedule - Week 33: