Topics

aligning dish... basic question

Philip Robinson

Edited

I have been not using msg data manager for about 8 weeks but its been running  and i have just returned to the software and found no data received since mid May. I wonder if my satellite dish has moved and as just checking what degrees is MSG-4 when aligning. Can someone remind me please. I can only find msg-3 position which was 9.2E.  I hope thats the problem or my ayrecka sr1 may have a fault. I have not touched the settings in msg data manager or the SR1 controller settings.
many thanks
Philip
I live in derbyshire UK

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

[Edited Message Follows]

I have been not using msg data manager for about 8 weeks but its been running and i have just returned to the software and found no data received since mid May. I wonder if my satellite dish has moved and as just checking what degrees is MSG-4 when aligning. Can someone remind me please. I can only find msg-3 position which was 9.2E. I hope thats the problem or my ayrecka sr1 may have a fault. I have not touched the settings in msg data manager or the SR1 controller settings.
many thanks
Philip
I live in derbyshire UK
========================================

Please don't multi-post.

Nothing has changed, Philip. The satellite you are receiving is Intelsat 10E, at 10 East, not direct from MSG themselves.

What does the Ayecka show (login or Java app)? Signal received? Is there a green or red LED above Lock 1?

What does the TelliCast HTML Shell show?

What colour is the TelliCast icon?

Cheers,
David
--
SatSignal Software - Quality software written to your requirements
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv