Re: May I not regret saying this....

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

You could maybe scan for .LOG files timestamped around the time
of
the problem, or indeed any files around that time. Might give a
hint as to what is causing the problem!
Yes, but I admit to not understanding the exact meaning of the log
file
messages. Some say things like 'key expired'. I shall look more
closely when I spot a missing segment, though this will probably be
after the event.
Lawrence,

I meant look on your hard disk for any files modified around the
time of the missing segments, not the Tellique log files (although
they are also worth checking). The idea as that if you find a
modified file in \Pogram Files\Nero etc. it might mean that Nero was
doing the regular activity. Just a thought.