Telique log files (was: Re: Missing Segments)

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Benney" <tugboat@g...> wrote:
[]
I had bad segment loss today on the 0200, 0215, 0230 cycles and
the 0245 cycle was reported missing.

The Tellique log shows a mass of "missed messages" and several
error messages...

"Failed to open data channel 'Eumetsat Data Channel 2', address
224.223.222.21:2511
(wrong interface address 192.168.238.238?)"

I note the B2C2 interface share IRQ18 with my NIC. I think if I
move the NIC to another PCI slot it may well get another IRQ.

I don't know. On my 1GHz Pentium III system (ASUS CLUSL2-C
motherboard), today I removed the DVB card (i.e. uninstalled it in
software) and moved it to a different slot.

On re-installing it all the IRQs are about the same and still
shared - IRQ 9 is (ISA) ACPI compliant system, (PCI) DVB card, sound
card, video card and network card. I wonder if I ought to
have "Plug-and-play OS" enabled in the BIOS?

On the 2.8GHz Pentium 4 system with its ASUS P4P800 motherboard, the
IRQs are (PCI) 5 Hauppauge audio driver, 11 USB controller, 16 video
card, 17 sound card, 18 disk, 19 USB, 20 IEEE 1394, 21 DVB card and
Hauppauge video driver, 22 network and added-in SCSI card. Where do
these IRQs above 15 comre from? [And no, I am not recommended that
anyone use a DVB card on such a fully loaded system - mine is just
an experiment).