Telique log files (was: Re: Missing Segments)

I loaded my verbose files into MSWord and used 'find' to seach
for 'missing'. Every missed segment corollates with the log. I
note
that I received the file you missed. So diverse reception is the
answer? Now I will go and re-check my dish again. I guess that if
others are not getting problems then I am probably suffering from
localised effects, though the signal as per Arne looks good.

Regards David S.
So what I would like to know is what "missed" means:

- a momentary break in signal?

- a CPU load which prevents the Tellique software completing an
operation in a timely manner (timeout)?

- an inadequate DMA buffer size which causes a single operation to
be split into several parts?

- a shared IRQ line which prevents timely servicing of an interrupt
or even the loss of an interrupt?

- a load from the network while transferring the current data for
processing, preventing proper reception of the next block of data
coming in?

- simultaneous data on Data Channels 2 and 3?

It's a genuine issue, ad we really need a guide to minimising or
eliminating the problem.