David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺
that I received the file you missed. So diverse reception is theSo what I would like to know is what "missed" means:
- a momentary break in signal?
- a CPU load which prevents the Tellique software completing an
operation in a timely manner (timeout)?
- an inadequate DMA buffer size which causes a single operation to
be split into several parts?
- a shared IRQ line which prevents timely servicing of an interrupt
or even the loss of an interrupt?
- a load from the network while transferring the current data for
processing, preventing proper reception of the next block of data
- simultaneous data on Data Channels 2 and 3?
It's a genuine issue, ad we really need a guide to minimising or
eliminating the problem.