Telique log files (was: Re: Missing Segments)

David Strickland <David@...>

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
Now I will try and compare!

Regards David S.
Well, look for the words "missed" and "lost". I have verbose
logging enabled - perhaps you do as well. But particularly, look
at
what is happening when one of the missing segments should have been
received.

I loaded my verbose files into MSWord and used 'find' to seach
for 'missing'. Every missed segment corollates with the log. I note
that I received the file you missed. So diverse reception is the
answer? Now I will go and re-check my dish again. I guess that if
others are not getting problems then I am probably suffering from
localised effects, though the signal as per Arne looks good.

Regards David S.