Missing Segments

David Strickland <David@...>

All I have just come back on air about 2 hours ago. I have changed
from a PCI WiFi card to an ethernet driven WiFi access point (WAP).
My reasoning was that if the amount of data from MSG had increased
then my WiFi card may have been taking resources that upto recently
were not sufficient to cause segment loss. It is pouring with rain as
well and I have not re-aligned my 88cm dish. I now use an ethernet
card to connect to a WAP which acts only as a bridge to another WAP
to my study network. Theory being that the WAP itself will now deal
with some of the work that the PCI WiFi card had to before. I have
had no missing segments since restart.I hope that is the way it now
stays. Will leave it running over night.