Re: Disabling the "Smart Card" service - have you needed to do this?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

David, you might try to see if RAM2Free solves this issue for you,
it
helps me quite a bit with my work laptop which has a small amount
of
RAM:

http://www.griffithdatasystems.com/products/ram2free.htm

Let me know if this small utility is helpful to you.

Bye, Luca
Thanks, Luca. I actually have SP3, not SP4, and Server rather than
Professional, so there are differences. Thanks for the pointer to
Ram2Free, but we are talking gross memory leaks here, using up all
the memory, so I don't think it will help in this case.