From: Timestep
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re:Missing segments

My thoughts, which should have been illustrated with a picture, are that all
the installations I have seen of 88cm dishes, the brackets used are barely
capable of holding a 45cm. And why so high, if a garden gets the sun, and
it would be a strange garden that couldn't, then the dish can be at ground
level, or certainly not waving high in the sky on flimsy brackets !

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp