From: David Taylor
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 5:29 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Definitions and questions!

--- In MSG-1@..., "Alan Sewards" <alan.sewards@c...>
wrote:
> David,
> Looks as though the 2.3 card is the more sensitive, taking the
1/2 at 27.7 Ms/s figures, by about 1 dB.

> Best regards - Alan

Yes, that was the way I read it as well. I just didn't want to
think that the card I had just replaced was actually better than its
replacement! Presumably this means that you need at least 1dB
greater SNR with the newer card (or USB version) than with the older
card for the same performance. Perhaps it isn't that simple....