Re: missing segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

David Taylor, now you have version 4.2.8 running with the new
setup, is TV4PC installed by default?

I didn't let it install "Personal Video Recorder" (PVR as I recall),
I went to the Install folder on the CD where there was a setup.exe
and that gave me Server4PC and Setup4PC in the \program
files\TechniSat DVB\bin\ folder. This seemed to be enough. Those
files are timestamped 19 August 2003 at 00:30. Server4PC is
V4.2.8.9999 as is Setup4PC. Both files are from "B2C2, Inc".

Unfortunately I don't have a Eumetsat install disk, so I don't know
if these are the correct versions.....