From: "Robert Moore" <rsmoore@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 4:59 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] missing segments

David, I've been preoccupied with other things for a few days so have
rather
lost the thread on missing segments. I am still losing enough to make the
system almost unusable and animations impossible. Is there something
happening
that I can do nothing about, or is it time to call in the man the with the
ladder and meter from the local TV shop (costs me �72 a time here in the
hills)?
Best wishes
Robert

in Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@...>:

--- In MSG-1@..., "Douglas Deans" <douglas@d...> wrote:
I think best just to close down until the channel 2 problem
(started about
midday) is resolved.
No software could deal with this !
Could be worse, Douglas. My eToken on the new PC has stopped
working three time today already! 01:21, 14:08 and 15:04. Stops
all data flow and requires a reboot. At least you don't have that
problem!

Touch wood, the 15:15 is looking OK.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/