Re: missing segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., Robert Moore <rsmoore@l...> wrote:
David, I've been preoccupied with other things for a few days so
have rather lost the thread on missing segments. I am still losing
enough to make the system almost unusable and animations impossible.
Is there something happening that I can do nothing about, or is it
time to call in the man the with the ladder and meter from the local
TV shop (costs me £72 a time here in the hills)?
Best wishes
Robert
Robert, there have been some issues today, but the 16:15 cycle just
completed seems perfect. I only called in the "professionals"
because they had installed the system in the first place. I am
still waiting to see if there is a call-out charge. My approach
was: "Since you first installed it, there have always been problems
in windy conditions".

I think if you adjust it yourself, which monitoring the on-channel
Signal Quality indication, that should be adequate. That's what I
would do in the first instance....