missing segments

Robert Moore

David, I've been preoccupied with other things for a few days so have rather
lost the thread on missing segments. I am still losing enough to make the
system almost unusable and animations impossible. Is there something happening
that I can do nothing about, or is it time to call in the man the with the
ladder and meter from the local TV shop (costs me �72 a time here in the
hills)?
Best wishes
Robert

in Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@...>:

--- In MSG-1@..., "Douglas Deans" <douglas@d...> wrote:
I think best just to close down until the channel 2 problem
(started about
midday) is resolved.
No software could deal with this !
Could be worse, Douglas. My eToken on the new PC has stopped
working three time today already! 01:21, 14:08 and 15:04. Stops
all data flow and requires a reboot. At least you don't have that
problem!

Touch wood, the 15:15 is looking OK.

Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy