Re: Tellique Software version?

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello,

Thanks for the response. It seems there are two version in common use
and both appear to be working.

I asked because Eumetsat kindly sent me what they told me was an
update, to be quite honest I thought I already had the latest version
but apparently not. The version sent is 2.3.1, I had been using 2.3.0a.
Also included on the disk were some files associated with the future
use of the USB dongle.

Anyway great service from Eumetsat, I got the email from them on
Wednesday and the software arrived this morning. Thanks very much both
Pamela and Sally.

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@bigfoot.com