Re: TechniSat SkyStar 2 PCI card and USB Box software update.

johnrigsec@...

All,

Sorry if this is a duplicate posting to you all, but I have not seen a
further posting
from myself some days ago on the matter in my mail box.

TechniSat gave me the link <A HREF="http://www.t-data.lu/">www.t-data.lu</A> specifically for information on and
download version 4.2.8 of their software for the above products.

Also they asked me to point out that they would be pleased to have feedback
from
users as to what they thought of the software and any options users would
like to
see added to future updates.
Of course, I suspect, we use the products quite differently to most users

I understand that there appears to be a restriction on the download speed -
for
people on broadband Internet access, so I have notified TechniSat.

Regards,
John Tellick.
RIG.