From: "Alan Sewards" <alan.sewards@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re:Missing segments

I'm glad to see Arne's reply to these posts as I also do not have problems
if I run setup4pc. In fact, the other evening, I spent about half an hour
playing with the program, trying to use the "tune" function, and I
suffered
no data losses at all. It may depend on how much spare power the receive
PC
has available, if opening Explorer can do it, perhaps other program can
take
enough to lose data. Anyway, its not a given that running setup4pc results
in data loss.

Best regards - Alan
(Single PC system, Athlon 2400, 1 GB RAM, pc333.)