Re: Problem with Geosatsignal when creating HRV Animation in High Resolution

Roger Mawhinney <roger@...>

Malk
I get the same type of problem if I try to animate using 15min time slots
rather than 30 mins (even though the images are on a 15min schedule. In
GSS4-Options-Job Setup-Animation try setting the "Take Picture Every " to 30
mins.
Roger