Re: Missing segments

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello David,

I use a 1m dish here in London and get 80%+ and a SNR of 12+. I would
have thought that so long as your getting a fairly solid signal this
wouldn't be causing lost segments. I have to say though that apart
from the ones reported by others I don't seem to miss any, the dish
does have the mother of a bracket on it though and doesn't move a bit
even in the highest winds.

Wednesday, November 5, 2003, 8:46:48 AM, you wrote:

DT> --- In MSG-1@..., John Parkins <kvp@b...> wrote:
Hello David,

How bigger dish are you using at the moment David?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...