Strange mail from Eumetsat

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello All,

Came home this afternoon to a strange email from Eumetsat:

Dear John, It has been brought to my attention that you require a
Tellique software windows version to replace the one that you had
bought from Tsystems. I am pleased to be able to furnish you with a
copy. Could you please let me know your mailing address so that i may
send out the software ASAP.

Of course I have sent my mailing address straight back, but I'm not
sure why. As far as I know I already have the latest version of the
software. I'll wait and see what they send me. Has anyone else had a
similar email?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...