Von: Douglas Deans [mailto:douglas@...]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. November 2003 18:11
An: MSG-1
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] Problem with Geosatsignal when creating HRV Animation
in High Resolution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maik Dobbermann" <maik.dobbermann@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:41 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Problem with Geosatsignal when creating HRV Animation in
High Resolution

> Hi David,
>
> i am trying to create various animation of germany for example in
> Geosatsignal (ver. 4.0.4.385) with HRV Images as PNGs (those new ones,
> Waveletcompressed).
>
> I use remapping, with zooming and so on and a resolution of the target
> picture about 768x576.
>
> When i try to animate, or even sometimes just try to make one picture,
> Geosatsignal just quits, with no warning message or else.
> In this computer i have about 1.2 GB RAM. So i dont know if thats an
issue?

> I would really like to go up with the resolution, but cannot.
>
> Could this be a problem with Geosatsignal? Or do i need more RAM?
>
> Thanks for your answer in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Maik Dobbermann

Hello Maik

I run a close-up orthographically corrected colour animation of the UK
most
days using the HRV 12n image.
I have a 2000 XP with 1 Gb of RAM. The animation is made up whilst MSG DM
is running (Receive is on another computer). At the moment I am doing it
with PNG saved images without any problem.
I am using the latest beta version of GSS4 ie V4.0.4.408 although I have
used earlier versions without any problems.
In my case the basic settings I use are :-

False colour :- normal
Brightness :- H.E.
Crispen :- more
Remapping :- enabled