David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺
i am trying to create various animation of germany for example inones,
picture about 768x576.picture,
Geosatsignal just quits, with no warning message or else.an issue?
I suspect this would be more appropriate in the SatSignal group, but
to try and answer:
- I've never used HRV saved as PNG files for animations within
- I believe people do use the HRV channel, though.
- If I was doing this, I would use the 12n image, i.e. the smaller
northern part of the full HRV image.
- making a false-colour image will use three times the memory of the
monochrome image, so reducing the size of the source image is
- I only have 1GB of memory, but have made full resolution HRV false-
colour images before.
- running MSG Data Manager on the same machine will also use up
quite a large amount of memory. Can you perhaps try on another PC?
There is probably a more recent beta than 22.214.171.1245 available, but I
don't know if that will help your problem.