Re: missing segments / PC resets

I can report since 2/11 1500z only one missing segment yesterdays
0300 Ch7 Seg 6. After two weeks of bad segment loss the system has
settled down. The last reboot of the RX PC was on 2/11at 0945z but
not a full mains off.
You are lucky, then Peter. Since about 0215 this morning I am
missing about one segment in ten! The reboot had no effect. It is
a little windier today, so perhaps it is the wind direction that is
critical? Having said that, there are no "Uncorrected Blocks" on
the Setup4PC display which has been running continuously since this
morning.

Does your Tellique log report the same Announcement Channel "Lost
Messages" or " file ended/interrupted" messages that I had.

Peter
No "Lost Messages" but lots of "ended/interrupted" ones......
Perhaps the V2.3.1 client simply doesn't report "Lost" messages any
more! I have no idea what causes this - I wish I did.