Re: missing segments / PC resets

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

Just to let you know that I seem to have a lot of unexplained
missing segments overnight after a number of really good days, so
I've also taken the full mains-off reset route this morning.....

I wonder if it happens when Tellique's memory allocation gets too
high?
David,

I can report since 2/11 1500z only one missing segment yesterdays 0300 Ch7 Seg 6. After two weeks of bad segment loss the system has settled down. The last reboot of the RX PC was on 2/11at 0945z but not a full mains off.

Does your Tellique log report the same Announcement Channel "Lost Messages" or " file ended/interrupted" messages that I had.

Peter