Re: missing segments / PC resets

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: missing segments / PC resets

Just to let you know that I seem to have a lot of unexplained
missing segments overnight after a number of really good days, so
I've also taken the full mains-off reset route this morning.....

I wonder if it happens when Tellique's memory allocation gets too
high?

From memory (excuse the pun) it seems to happen to those who keep their
computers on permanently or at least for long periods at a time.
As you know I switch off at night and back on early morning and have never
experienced this.
Would that not further support your suggestion.