From: "Guy Martin" <agm@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Wavelet-compressed HRV data

Hi Ian,

I'm saving them as jpg with a setting of 100. Saving does now take longer
but the images are now excellent. I'm using an Athlon 1200 with 512Gb and
the processor spends time at 100% so an upgrade is planned in the future as
it is my main working machine. I'm not concerned about image size as I only
archive interesting features and will copy them to CD.

Cheers, Guy